We are pleased to announce the latest addition to their range of string instruments. The William Davy violin No 1504 has been produced from woods sourced in the Himalayan mountains and aged dried for 5 years; beautifully crafted in a small Beijing workshop.
This William Davy violin No 1504 has been hand varnished in a distressed appearance giving the impression of age (without the problems of age) but the assured reliability that you would expect from of a quality modern instrument.
A brief spec of the William Davy 1504:
- Body as described above, hand finished in Bolton.
- Tailored Dispiau A grade figured bridge.
- Ebony diamond tail piece.
- Hand fitted ebony pegs.
- Evah Pirazzi strings, giving a full rounded response with a wide range of dynamics to an already substantially good violin.
- Close cut nut for easy fast action.
Can I come and view this instrument?
For local and UK buyers, you can arrange to view any of these instruments prior to any purchase or deposit at our centre in Bolton. You are highly advised and welcome to try out our William Davy range and see which one is best for you.
What is included with the William Davy 1504?
A certificate of authenticity is included with every William Davy violin for your own records. Bows and cases are available separately.